Our price (Ex. VAT)
MSRP [?] (Ex. VAT)
Our price (Inc. VAT)
MSRP [?] (Inc. VAT)
Managed layer 3 lite access switch, hot-swappable PSU (opt. 2nd PSU possible), 48 PoE ports (820 W, opt. 1640 W), 4x SFP+ (1G/10G), 176 Gbps throughput, IEEE 802.3az, IPv6/IPv4, 4,000 act. VLANs, QoS, 802.1X, TACACS+, country spec. IEC (LANCOM Article no 61486)
This fully managed switch is perfect for critical infrastructures and a large number of network components that require no additional power cabling. With an additional hot-swappable power supply, either full PoE performance on all 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports or maximum reliability are achieved. With 4 SFP+ ports and basic layer-3 features such as static routing and DHCP, this switch offers intelligent management and numerous security features. Orchestrated via the LANCOM Management Cloud and SD-LAN, the configuration is dynamic, automated, and efficient.
- Fully managed access switch with 48x Gigabit Ethernet-Ports and 4x GE SFP+
- Basic Layer 3 features like static routing and DHCP server
- 1x hot swappable PSU and separate slot for the extension of a second PSU
- IEEE 802.3af / at PoE support for efficient power supply of connected 820 watt devices (1640 watts with second PSU)
- Front-to-back fan design for optimal cooling in 19"
- Security with configurable access control on all ports as per IEEE 802.1X
- SD-LAN - for easy and fast configuration via the LANCOM Management Cloud
- 5-year warranty on all components